Trade Nation is a game that we have just finished developing and will be Kickstarting in October/November.
We have had prototypes made and currently
it is out for review. But let us not underplay this product...we are extremely
excited about what Trade Nation offers!
What is Trade Nation
Trade Nation is a game of resources and market values. Increase or decrease the value of resources to gain the most points when you sell them. While trying to prevent the other players from gaining the upper hand, by decreasing the value of their stock. The player who has gained the most points when all resources have been sold, during and at the end of the game is the winner.
Playing the Game
The person to the left of the dealer starts play.
Each player may do one or more of the following on their turn:
· Place a resource card in the middle of the table to create a central line. Only one type of each resource may be placed.
· Add a value card, slide beneath, to a resource card that either they have placed or was placed in a previous turn.
· Add one negative or positive trend card to a resource that has already been assigned a value card. Either a positive or negative card may be played each turn, not both. Trend cards cannot be applied unless a resource has a value. Trend cards can also be added to resources that already have trend cards played on them, increasing, or decreasing the value further.
· Play an event card on a resource card. Only one event card can be played on each resource per game.
· If the player has 3 or more of the same resources in their hand, they may sell these by placing them down on the table. The total current value of these three cards is then calculated and added to the player’s score.
· If the player has a quick sale card in their hand, as well as 2 of the same resources, they may sell these by placing them down on the table along with the quick sale card, to make a set. The total current value of the two cards minus the quick sale forfeit is then calculated and added to the player’s score.
Only one type of each card may be played on a turn. A player may also choose not to place any cards during their turn and does not even have to discard.
The Game Ends
When a player is given the last card from the deck, the final round begins. Each player gets one more turn after the last card is dealt. After the final round, all players place their remaining resources down on the table. The current value of these is calculated, halved, and rounded down. This is added to the player score. Any resources that have a negative value will be deducted. The player with the highest score wins.
PRE-ORDERING WILL OPEN SOON AND THE LINK WILL BE PROVIDED HERE AND ON KICKSTARTER. ALTERNATIVELY EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org